smoothie طريقتي بتحضير السموثى

By | 5:03 ص Leave a Comment

Breakfast smoothie
I've been doubting for years (I'm not exaggerating) whether I should get a blender or not. I love smoothies but never thought it was worth getting a blender. The past few months I thought making smoothies might be beneficial when I go running, so I decided to get one after all. I'm already obsessed! Sooo this is the first breakfast smoothie on the blog, an improvised recipe by me. I hope you like it!
for 1 smoothie you'll need:
• 1 banana
• 4 strawberries
• 1 lime (just use the lime juice, by squeezing it)
• 1/4 cup skim milk
• 3 tablespoons of oats
• 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
Breakfast smoothie

It's so delicious it makes you wish you made a double amount ☺

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق


ملآحظه لزوآر مدونتي : مفتوح التعليق للجميع بالضغط على اختيار الهويه غير معروف