march EMPTIES

By | 6:09 ص Leave a Comment
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, Frizz-ease 3 Day Straight, Lush Ultra bland, Macadamia Deep Repair Masque, Lush Eau Roma Water, The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish, Dove Original
For some reason at the moment I am throughly enjoying the influx of blog post on "empties". I feel when I see empty products on a blog that I can believe the reviews, as they have clearly used up all the product. I also like the little short reviews that come attached to the empties. I decided to take the plunge and post about my own empties.
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, Frizz-ease 3 Day Straight, Lush Ultra bland, Macadamia Deep Repair Masque

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
I think this foundation is becoming holy grail territory for me. I have started on my third bottle. I love the consistency and the finish it gives. I find it gives a beautiful dewy finish to my dry skin. I always get compliments on my skin when wearing this foundation.
Frizz-Ease 3 Day Straight
This is also another product which I swear by. I just spritz it in my hair when it is wet and proceed to blow dry my hair. It always gives me perfect results. 
Macadamia Deep Repair Masque
I am not a massive fan of this masque even though I just bought another 500 ml tub of it, but that was because it was on offer in TK Max. It does the exact same job as my usual Kerastase masque, but the reason I am not a big fan is due to the fact I am allergic to the shampoo which accompanies this masque. I found every time I used the shampoo, I got hives on my face therefore I am always slightly nervous of any products in the Macadamia range. So far I have had no reaction to the masque but that could be due to the fact I only apply it to the ends of my hair.
Lush Ultra Bland
This is another holy grail item for me. My skin can get very dry and flaky and nothing but Ultra Bland soothes it. I use this at night time as it leaves a film of oil on my face, which some people would be totally grossed out by, but my skin adores this and it leaves it in perfect condition in the morning.

Lush Eau Roma Water, The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish, Dove Original

Lush Eau Roma Water
This was a staple in my cleansing routine up until recently when I discovered the La Roche-Posay Solution Micelaire Physiologique I used the Eau Roma Water as a cleanser for my face in the morning as it is really gentle. I still have another full bottle of the Eau Water, which I will use up but I don't see myself repurchasing it.

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish
I wasn't particularly enamoured with this body polish. The main reason I purchased it was for the scent. It wouldn't really call it a body scrub as I didn't feel it really exfoliated my skin. I much rather my Soap and Glory scrubs as I feel they do a better job and they are cheaper. I definitely wont repurchase this.

Dove Deodorant Original
This is my go-to deodorant. I love the fresh clean scent of it. I don't buy it all the time as when it isn't on offer it is fairly pricy.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق


ملآحظه لزوآر مدونتي : مفتوح التعليق للجميع بالضغط على اختيار الهويه غير معروف